1.03.2011

Beautiful Quotes on Motherhood

Once you bring life into this world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
-Elie Weisel

A woman with a child rediscovers the world. All is changed – politics, loyalties, needs. For now all is judged by the life of the child…and of all children.
-Pam Brown

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Sophia Loren

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- Rajneesh

5 comments:

  1. Great quotes!

    You don't have Google friend connect? It's a great way to get followers and meet new people...

    I have several blogs:-)

    Blogging Biz Mom - My blog about blogging

    Working at home advice

    Come on home - Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
    - Sophia Loren

    This one is my favorite!
    Found you on SITS and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think the Sophia Loren one is my favorite too. And I took the above advise and just added Google Friend Connect. Thanks for christening it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally love the middle one. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower back from MBC :)
    -Jenn
    http://motherlessadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!